Monday, May 20, 2013

"These are not Joanna eggs!"

This is my first post and I am not a big writer but I am obsessed with Disney. It seriously is getting out of hand

I was just sitting here thinking I wanted to watch a Disney movie but which one.  This is such a difficult choice there are so many and all fantasmic!  I decided on The Rescuers Down Under.  This is such a great film.  I have to say that I am not a huge fan of sequels but this one is excellent (might even be better than the first). My favorite character in this movie has to Wilbur voiced by John Candy.  He is absolutely hilarious in the  things that he says.   As I watch I am reminded of my childhood and how my sister and I would sit in the family room and watch this movie together.  

I believe this so be the reason I am obsessed with Disney it brings me back to when I was a kid and I can still be a kid at times.


How was that for my first post let me know in the comments section!
My husband just said that he and his sister use to think this part was so funny when they were.  (He still laughs his butt off)






Mind blown!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is much appreciated!