Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DisCHARney 3: Sorcerer Mickey


DisCHARney 3: Sorcerer Mickey

I have posted all of the tweets from last and as a bonus you get one more week of the beloved DisCHARney Sorcerer Mickey!  I will be updating this post next week. With more tweets and my thoughts on Sorcerer Mickey so stay tuned.  Make sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook.  I will be dropping hints as to who the next #DisCHARney will be. 


Week in DisPICney
Sorcercer Mickey

Marching Band Mickey (DisHINTney)/ Saint Patrick's Sorcerer Mickey
In honor of pi day Mickey


A Week In DisSONGney


Sorcerer Apprentice



The Mickey Mouse Club Intro (1960)


Fantasia- Russian Dance


Mickey Mouse and His Marching Band




A week in DisHISTney



Voice of Mickey - Jimmy McDonald (DisHINTney):


Animator - Fred Moore (DisHINTney): http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Fred_Moore



DisCLIPney

Mickey Mouse Down Under





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is much appreciated!